Hero Fighter X - Android 11, Full Version, Referral Codes and Modding
Hello Mr. Anon,

I had a break from school until yesterday, which I used to further develop HF Workshop. HF Workshop can now edit older versions of HF. Yesterday I successfully accomplished the goal I had set: HFW can now edit HFX data. However, I cannot release a new version of HFW yet, because there are a few things that I'd like to get done first:

1. Repackage APK: Currently, HFW can edit HFX SWF file. However, it cannot replace the SWF file in the APK (and doing this is not trivial, because it requires re-signing the APK).
  2. Remake HF v0.7 (and below) data edition: The C++ code I had made for editing PC version is not very polished. I would like to remake it. This will also change the format of the JSON files.
  3. Optimize PNGs automatically: I would like to see if I can make HFW optimize the PNGs automatically (when replacing), for a smaller file size.
  4. Fix bug when editing downloadable version SWF: Currently, HFW will corrupt this SWF when exporting. I must find out why.
  5. Replace Readline library: The C++ library that I am using for auto-completing file names has a license that is problematic for me. I would like to find a good alternative to it.
  6. Testing & Optimizations.
I don't expect to release a new version of HFW until summer, because I will be very busy with MSc thesis now.

[图: unknown.png]

PS: I'd like to make a GUI for HFW, but this will only be in 2022 or later.

[图: unknown.png]
[图: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.

回复

这个主题的帖子
RE: Hero Fighter X - Android 11, Full Version, Referral Codes and Modding - by MangaD - 2021-02-19 02:08

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客