Hero Fighter Empire Chinese Forum
Hero Fighter X - Android 11, Full Version, Referral Codes and Modding - 可打印的版本

+- Hero Fighter Empire Chinese Forum (https://hf-empire.xyz)
+-- 版块: Hero Fighter (https://hf-empire.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- 版块: 一般讨论 (https://hf-empire.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- 主题: Hero Fighter X - Android 11, Full Version, Referral Codes and Modding (/showthread.php?tid=122)

Hero Fighter X - Android 11, Full Version, Referral Codes and Modding - MangaD - 2021-02-18

https://hf-empire.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=380

RE: Hero Fighter X - Android 11, Full Version, Referral Codes and Modding - 匿名用户 - 2021-02-18

Nice Try!???
Hope 2 c the latest hfw!???

RE: Hero Fighter X - Android 11, Full Version, Referral Codes and Modding - MangaD - 2021-02-19

Hello Mr. Anon,

I had a break from school until yesterday, which I used to further develop HF Workshop. HF Workshop can now edit older versions of HF. Yesterday I successfully accomplished the goal I had set: HFW can now edit HFX data. However, I cannot release a new version of HFW yet, because there are a few things that I'd like to get done first:

1. Repackage APK: Currently, HFW can edit HFX SWF file. However, it cannot replace the SWF file in the APK (and doing this is not trivial, because it requires re-signing the APK).
  2. Remake HF v0.7 (and below) data edition: The C++ code I had made for editing PC version is not very polished. I would like to remake it. This will also change the format of the JSON files.
  3. Optimize PNGs automatically: I would like to see if I can make HFW optimize the PNGs automatically (when replacing), for a smaller file size.
  4. Fix bug when editing downloadable version SWF: Currently, HFW will corrupt this SWF when exporting. I must find out why.
  5. Replace Readline library: The C++ library that I am using for auto-completing file names has a license that is problematic for me. I would like to find a good alternative to it.
  6. Testing & Optimizations.
I don't expect to release a new version of HFW until summer, because I will be very busy with MSc thesis now.

[图: unknown.png]

PS: I'd like to make a GUI for HFW, but this will only be in 2022 or later.

RE: Hero Fighter X - Android 11, Full Version, Referral Codes and Modding - 森島鈴子 - 2021-02-19

(2021-02-19 02:08)MangaD 提到: Hello Mr. Anon,

I had a break from school until yesterday, which I used to further develop HF Workshop. HF Workshop can now edit older versions of HF. Yesterday I successfully accomplished the goal I had set: HFW can now edit HFX data. However, I cannot release a new version of HFW yet, because there are a few things that I'd like to get done first:

1. Repackage APK: Currently, HFW can edit HFX SWF file. However, it cannot replace the SWF file in the APK (and doing this is not trivial, because it requires re-signing the APK).
  2. Remake HF v0.7 (and below) data edition: The C++ code I had made for editing PC version is not very polished. I would like to remake it. This will also change the format of the JSON files.
  3. Optimize PNGs automatically: I would like to see if I can make HFW optimize the PNGs automatically (when replacing), for a smaller file size.
  4. Fix bug when editing downloadable version SWF: Currently, HFW will corrupt this SWF when exporting. I must find out why.
  5. Replace Readline library: The C++ library that I am using for auto-completing file names has a license that is problematic for me. I would like to find a good alternative to it.
  6. Testing & Optimizations.
I don't expect to release a new version of HFW until summer, because I will be very busy with MSc thesis now.

PS: I'd like to make a GUI for HFW, but this will only be in 2022 or later.

[图: unknown.png]Okay.looking forward to the access of new version of hfw.Good luck to you

RE: Hero Fighter X - Android 11, Full Version, Referral Codes and Modding - MangaD - 2021-02-19

Solving  "There is a problem parsing the package" error:

The reason more likely behind this is that you have downloaded the .apk from sources other than the Google Play Store, and need to Allow installation from unknown resources.

Follow these steps:

1. Go to settings on your device
2. Scroll down and click on Security
3. Check the option of "Unknown sources: Allow installation  of apps from unknown sources"
4. Now try to install the APK.

If the above does not work, try to enable USB Debugging:

1. Go to Settings, then About or About device or About phone.
2. Scroll down to the end and you will find Software information. Tap on it and then you'll find Build Number, tap on it for 5-7 times. You will get the message "You are a developer now".
3. Go to Settings -> Developer options, which has just been made available.
4. Find USB Debugging and enable it.
5. Install the APK.

If the above does not work, then check that the file is fully downloaded and not corrupted.

If nothing works, check for more solutions here: https://www.fixcrunch.com/android-problem/there-was-a-problem-parsing-the-package/