HF Project Z (Balance Mod)
I appreciate the help, but when I finally got a working number there are supposedly server problems. I'll try to register again after I sleep.
回复
The only way that I can participate in the QQ group is by using QQ international. This version has the interface in English and I didn't have firewall problems with it. Although the app seems to be gone from Play store so you've got to download the APK.
[图: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.

回复
(2020-02-26 16:11)Dragon5 提到: https://gofile.io/?c=VmF02e
I just uploaded this in case it failed again. If you have a hosting site to recommend instead please tell me and I'll try to make it easier for you all over there.

I also just tried to register a QQ account on my computer and it didn't trust my phone for some reason. I'm having issues making an account on my phone too it seems even though I can't read Chinese.
Chinese users cannot access mediafire due to GFW, but I am from Taiwan and I can help you share HFZ to Chinese players : )

As for QQ, we have around 1500 members in our group, welcome to join so you can discuss with us when you have questions about modifying HF.

Here are the files you may need:
QQ International (for PC)

QQ International (for Android)
People laugh, people cry.
Some give up, some still try.
Some say hi, while some say bye.
Some may forget you, but never will I.
回复
(2020-02-26 18:54)O n L y 提到:
(2020-02-26 16:11)Dragon5 提到: https://gofile.io/?c=VmF02e
I just uploaded this in case it failed again. If you have a hosting site to recommend instead please tell me and I'll try to make it easier for you all over there.

I also just tried to register a QQ account on my computer and it didn't trust my phone for some reason. I'm having issues making an account on my phone too it seems even though I can't read Chinese.
Chinese users cannot access mediafire due to GFW, but I am from Taiwan and I can help you share HFZ to Chinese players : )

As for QQ, we have around 1500 members in our group, welcome to join so you can discuss with us when you have questions about modifying HF.

Here are the files you may need:

QQ International (for Android)
Just as what he has said.We will be really delighted if you come.Because using QQ we can get your version easily and share our playing experience quiet conveniently.Hope you can keep on balancing your characters.
Lost Occultism ~ ロストの秘術師
[图: 602e449f1cf8a.jpg]
回复
I am having serious issues. I installed both. Clicking sign up on the PC takes me to a page to download it, while signing up on mobile makes me download a file that appears to do nothing. I think I may have screwed up when signing up last night since I attempted so many times and this page says they will block numbers and IP addresses.

Edit: That file was the regular QQ. This is so confusing and frustrating.
回复
(2020-02-26 18:54)O n L y 提到: Here are the files you may need:

This one doesn't seem to work for me unfortunately. I get error 0x00000020.
[图: random.php?pic=random]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The meaning of life is to give life a meaning.
Stop existing. Start living.

回复
Will the new foreign friends join us?!
Hello!
What a coincidence, I use the translation, some places may be a little strange, please forgive me
my name is Coal,
What shall I call you?
Drhappy
回复
I really do want to join if it makes communicating easier. However, I really have so many issues signing up. It might be easier if someone makes an account for me as much as I hate to say it.
回复
(2020-02-27 01:22)Dragon5 提到: I really do want to join if it makes communicating easier. However, I really have so many issues signing up. It might be easier if someone makes an account for me as much as I hate to say it.
Maybe I can get you one...How could I give you the account and password¿
By the way,I tested this version last night.I think I have something to say.
1.The walking speed of Lucas maybe too slow...
2.The arrows of Shawn cannot break anything.The result is that when we are versusing I must jump over and over again...I am not content with this Shawn .
3.The drew and giggs are mostly ok...Also the Sinan.
4.I am really happy to use the Titto.He is more stronger and flexible than before.It is so great when I playing titto.
All right,these are some of my feelings about some of the heroes in your version.
I will try more times to give you more comments.
By the way,We have already balanced a version...So it May have some influences on me when I playing a new version of you.
All in all,it’s so happy to enjoy your version.

What a shame...You didn’t change titto at all...
So the other heroes are more weaker than before¿
Emmm...I think you could set Shawn in hfe as an example for doing changes.
The break of Shawn is still low.
The heroes are used for versusing.And the map is small hut.There isn’t enough room for Shawn to jump around to defend himself and make damage.
Or you can decrease the global defense.Because most of the time We test the heroes by online versusing...

I have already get you an account and sent it by the message of this forum.
Hope you could login it successfully.
Lost Occultism ~ ロストの秘術師
[图: 602e449f1cf8a.jpg]
回复
(2020-02-27 07:05)森ちゃ 提到: Maybe I can get you one...How could I give you the account and password¿
Can you private message me?

(2020-02-27 07:05)森ちゃ 提到: By the way,I tested this version last night.I think I have something to say.
1.The walking speed of Lucas maybe too slow...
Looking at my code, the speed changes to Lucas did not save for some reason. I'll upload a fix with a few extra balance changes.

(2020-02-27 07:05)森ちゃ 提到: 2.The arrows of Shawn cannot break anything.The result is that when we are versusing I must jump over and over again...I am not content with this Shawn.
They're better than they were before. I don't want to make his arrows too powerful against guards. I'll raise them a bit more, and speed up the time between each shot one frame. This will also be in the fix. I hope his improved stamina made at least it easier for you to move around.

(2020-02-27 07:05)森ちゃ 提到: 3.The drew and giggs are mostly ok...Also the Sinan.
Drew doesn't get anything for free anymore, so I hope he is still good. Giggs was a personal favorite of mine and gave him some needed fixes. I don't think he's amazing yet but he should be much better to use. Sinan I feel might have been weakened too much, but being a mage she shouldn't be easy to use.

(2020-02-27 07:05)森ちゃ 提到: 4.I am really happy to use the Titto. He is more stronger and flexible than before.It is so great when I playing titto.
This is what we call placebo. I did not change him yet (look at the first post; he's not on there). Maybe you can tell me more what you felt was different and I'll tweak him accordingly.

(2020-02-27 07:05)森ちゃ 提到: All right,these are some of my feelings about some of the heroes in your version.
I will try more times to give you more comments.
By the way,We have already balanced a version...So it May have some influences on me when I playing a new version of you.
All in all,it’s so happy to enjoy your version.
Much appreciated, and I am aware of Equilibrium. The main difference between it and my project is that I'm not adding new content (yet). I intend to eventually figure out how to add characters instead of replace them. Right now it is not a priority.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客